Spring is a busy time for roofing companies in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area. Heavy rains and storms are coming our way, and this is the time for homeowners to learn more about storm chasers and dangers of hiring them to do your roofing job. Storm chasers are flight-by-night companies who pray on unsuspecting homeowners, providing them with poor roofing services, taking their money and disappearing.
As a trusted roofing contractor in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area, Affordable Roofing, Siding and Gutters strives for educating homeowners and business owners about best ways of hiring a reputable and well-established local roofing company in Chattanooga/Cleveland area. Choosing a local roofing company with a proven record, customers’ testimonials and professional credentials is the best way to ensure your home improvement investment is well protected.
If a storm hits and you see roofing contractors in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area actively offering their assistance, free roof inspections and free roofing estimates, pay attention to the following:
- Check if roofing contractor is registered with the state
- Make sure the roofing contractor has insurance to avoid any liability (request a hard copy of it)
- Check BBB for business accreditation, rating and references
- Get a written roofing proposal with detailed description of process, materials and roofing warranty
- Don’t pay the job in advance, this is a big red flag!
As a GAF Master Elite roofing contractor in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area, Affordable Roofing, Siding and Gutters is fully licensed and insured, has a proven record with list of excellent references, and is committed to continuing training for top quality roofing services.
Get your peace of mind with one of the most trusted and most reviewed online local roofing company in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area!